Healthy Chicken Murphy Recipe - TheFoodXP
Are you looking for some unique chicken recipes? If yes! then you are at the right place where I will share with you the Chicken Murphy recipe that you have never tried...
- Sep 5, 2020
Are you looking for some unique chicken recipes? If yes! then you are at the right place where I will share with you the Chicken Murphy recipe that you have never tried before. This recipe is a lovely mix of diced chicken breast, sausage, potatoes, white wine, and several other ingredients.
As a housewife, I can understand that selecting a recipe to cook can be sometimes difficult. That’s why this Italian inspired recipe is perfect for your weekend plans and for family gatherings also.
The best thing is that you don’t have to be a great and experienced chef to cook delicious and amazing food. This is the reason why I am here to share the Chicken Murphy’s recipe with you all.
But the first thing that we have to do is to gather all the ingredients that are required to make this Chicken Murphy recipe at home.
Ingredients for Chicken Murphy
|Skinless, boneless chicken breast (cut into cubes)||1 pound|
|All-purpose flour||1 cup|
|Olive oil||4 tbsp|
|Large onion (diced)||1|
|Italian sausage||1 pound|
|White wine||1 cup|
|Distilled white vinegar||1 tsp|
|Hot cherry peppers (sliced)||1 Cup|
|Angel hair pasta||1 pound|
You can get all these ingredients from any supermarket nearest near your home.
Now, you might be thinking about how much time this Chicken Murphy will take to get ready. That’s why I have mentioned the proper timings below.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|30 minutes||30 minutes||1 hour||8|
I know that you people are curious to know about the whole procedure to make this Chicken Murphy at home. So without wasting any time, let’s check it out.
Chicken Murphy Recipe
- Firstly, coat the pieces of chicken in flour.
- Take a pan, heat the olive oil over medium flame.
- Cook the pieces of chicken in oil until it turns out golden yellow.
- In a Dutch oven, cook diced onion and sausage in the remaining two tbsp oil. After then, mix the chicken.
- Simultaneously microwave the potatoes until done and after that cut it into pieces. Mix it with the chicken mixture.
- Take a medium-sized bowl, mix white wine, vinegar, and water gently.
- Transfer it into the chicken mixture, and cook over medium flame.
- Slowly, the chicken mixture begins to thicken.
- Add cherry peppers in it and cook it for few more minutes.
- Side by side, cook pasta in a pot. When it is completely ready, drain it.
Now, your Chicken Murphy is ready. Serve the chicken mixture over pasta and enjoy this delightful recipe.
Nutritional Facts of Chicken Murphy Recipe
If you are a health-conscious person, then I have added the nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in the Chicken Murphy below.
How to make Chicken Murphy at Home | Video
When I was trying this Chicken Murphy for the first time, I saw a video first to get an idea. So for you all, I have added a video below that will help you in making the Chicken Murphy recipe at home.
Video by Chef Uldis
I hope you all liked this amazing recipe. I highly recommend you all try this recipe of Chicken Murphy at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
About The Author -