Japanese Cookies Recipe | Make 日本のクッキー at Home
Do you guys like Japanese food? Well, I am very much fond of it. Japanese food is known for its simple and clean ingredients. Also, Japanese cuisine is very healthy. The...
- Sep 5, 2020
Do you guys like Japanese food? Well, I am very much fond of it. Japanese food is known for its simple and clean ingredients. Also, Japanese cuisine is very healthy. The people in Japan are very curious about their diet and food style.
Today I am going to introduce a Japanese recipe which I guess you will definitely like. Today we are going to make Japanese butter cookies
I came to know about these cookies when our neighbor (who is basically from Japan) invited my family to a party. They had these cookies there. And when I tasted them, they were so amazing.
I couldn’t resist myself from taking more of those. I was very much interested in the Japanese Cookies recipe of these cookies and asked our neighbor for its recipe. She happily agreed and told me the whole recipe afterward.
I tried these cookies at my home and they were marvelous. I thought I should share this recipe with you guys as you all know sharing is caring. Well, this is what I do here, so to begin with, you must have your ingredients ready. Yes, I will provide you the ingredients box. Check it out.
Ingredients For Japanese Cookies
|Cake flour||240 gm|
|Powdered sugar||100 gm|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1 tsp|
I hope these ingredients are already available at your home and if not so, then no need to worry. You can have them from any of the nearest supermarket or grocery store.
How Much Time It Will Take?
This recipe is quite easy but will take some time for preparing. You have to be patient. So let’s see how much time does these Japanese Cookies take to prepare.
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||1 hour 20 minutes||1 hour 40 minutes|
So this will help you to manage your time accordingly. Moving on, here is the main step which you will look for in this recipe. So let’s start preparing.
Japanese Cookies Recipe
- In a food blender, mix sugar and flour and blend it until fine.
- Now introduce the butter and mix it until it melts and add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix it well until a dough forms.
- Take out the dough and knead it to form it into a ball.
- Make two halves of the dough and mix the cocoa powder in it.
- After mixing it, make sure your dough is in a rectangular shape and then place the dough between a couple of parchment paper and roll out the dough to make it less thick. Do similar with whole remaining dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 40-50 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 165-degree c and align the baking sheets with parchment paper, make desired shapes of the cookies and put them on baking sheets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until their edges are light brown in color. Then let it cool until they are soft.
And congratulations, you have successfully made the Japanese butter cookies without even visiting Japan. Well all credits goes to you guys. Jokes apart, enjoy these cookies with your family and friends.
Nutritional Facts Of Japanese Cookies
Well, these cookies are homemade and no harmful ingredients are allowed at home. So these are safe and very healthy but to know more about its nutritional values. Check the table below.
|Dietary fiber||0.6 gm|
How To Make Japanese Cookies at Home | Video
This recipe is not difficult at all but I have something for you to make this more interesting. Check out this video which will help you to make this recipe and cookies tastier.
Video by HidaMari Cooking
I hope you like this Japanese Cookies recipe. If yes, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you guys. Till then stay safe and happy cooking.
About The Author -